- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations of interactive course material
Software Testing Courses
- How to be a Test Analyst (Manual Testing | HP ALM)
- Automation Testing (HP UFT | Selenium |HP Load Runner)
- Certification Training ISTQB
- Test Team Lead
- Test Manager
- Embedded Testing
- Database Testing
- Web Testing
Business Analysis Courses
- How to be a Business Analyst (Requirements Gathering | Unified Modeling
- Business Analysis for Project Managers
- Business Analysis for Developers
- Business Analysis for Testing
- Certification Training CBAP | CCBA
Pre-Sales Analysis Course
Pre-Sales is set of activities normally carried out before a customer is acquired. Presales SPOC should be working between the delivery and engagement management. Sales person from onsite will be sending all the RFI, RFP and staff requirements to pre-sales person at offshore. These specialists support their company’s sales teams with value demonstrations and proof-of-concept developments to help close deals. Relevant roles include presales engineers, product specialists, and technical specialists.
- Pre-Sales and Bid Management
- Understanding the importance of RFP
- Contracting compliance services
Pre-Sales Analysis Course
- A great opportunity to know up close the market and the business of software, and what ‘sells’
- Opportunity to get a systemic view of many things that makes up an organisation and it’s business
- Opportunity to get to know different cross-sections of customer and technology solutions
- People with a technical background can add lot of value by bringing in their experience and thereby benefit from it
- Working in presales can also be seen as a choice for shifting to management career path
- Opportunity to learn a variety of skills including client liaison, managing cross-functional teams, leadership, consulting skills
- In larger organizations, presales gives a very good opportunity to network with all the right people
- Since presales is demanding on both technical and business knowledge and management skills, it’s the right place for a challenging job
Why SoftLabs as a Software Testing Partner?
- SoftLabs testing experience helps enterprises adopt a holistic approach towards fixing the core issues in their software products, applications and systems.
- STaaS by SoftLabs is backed by a strong legacy of testing expertise for a wide range of testing services spectrum, quality of resources, wider delivery capabilities and strongly recognized as an apt choice for its customers.
- SoftLabs provides thought leadership on Independent Software Testing globally. Our growing number of Subject Matter Experts is constantly expanding our knowledge base and shares it freely with our community.
- We add value at each phase of IT system development and management leading to enhancing application quality, reducing time to market and lowering total cost of ownership.
- The team at SoftLabs ensures that all test services are delivered in a controlled environment. They leverage the latest Quality Assurance testing technologies, build upon an approach through tool analysis and proof of concept, and imbibe best industry practices.
OUR SOFTWARE TESTING SERVICE OFFERINGS
GET IN TOUCH
Thank you for your interest in our services. To request for pilot or POC, please click on the link below with your requirements. We will respond within one business day. If you have any urgent request, please call us at
(61) 2 9258 1270 for immediate assistance.